Do you desire a godly marriage?
Instead of soaking your pillow and blanket with tears why not take it to the Lord in prayers?
Romans 10:13, ” For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
This is the confidence that we have in Him”.
Marriage is a blissful Union that God Himself delights in, but it is always good to seek the face of God.
How do you seek the face of God concerning your marriage?
- pray without ceasing;
- do not allow any idol in your heart which means be allign, be connected;
- seek counsel from people who are more spiritual; and
- read books and get yourself prepared.
Why do you need to seek God concerning your marriage?
- alot of people rush into marriage without preparations and that is why we have alot of broken home out there;
- you need to seek God because He is the inventor of marriage; and
- you need to seek God because you are his child and must know the will and plan of your father for you.
Genesis 2:18, “And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make an help meet for him.”
God knows how the world would be without marriage and decided to invent it.
- It is very important to know that marriage is for matured people and should not be rushed into.
You need to prepare yourself in every aspect while preparing for marriage, it’s true that people call marriage another institution.
Because you will have to unlearn, relearn and learn. Most importantly, wisdom is needed in every marriage and home.
Proverbs 9:12 , “If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.”